Friday, June 17, 2011

Palermo Profile

You either love her, or you love to hate her, but no matter which side of the fence you fall on it's hard to deny that Olivia Palermo's got style. In preparation for my fast approaching move to Brooklyn I've been brushing up on old episodes of The City, because despite my fab new apartment's location in, well, Brooklyn, and my pending state of unemployment, the relocation is bound to transform my life into something that is not only reality TV ready, but totally high-fashion.

I'll admit that at times during the show Olivia Palermo's personality may leave something to be desired. THAT SAID, at some point you have to wonder, if the girl looks this good, how can she be so bad?

So with no further delay, I give you a few of my favorite Palermo pics. Lets just say that upon arrival in the city, I absolutely plan on being friends with the new queen of street style.




Palermo keeps her look classic and feminine while staying totally on trend, and I would kill for her blazer and trouser collections. And her shoes. Flats and oxfords especially. Oh, and her shorts. I love her shorts. Alright I'll take it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment